Willy Nilly Friday 5 #92 (on Tuesday-if I type fast)
Unable to link to Tanya’s blog, I’ve been remiss on randomness.
1. I haven’t been roaming the countryside (or city) much this summer, it seems it’s either too hot or stormy. However, I feel like I’m getting some (long-neglected) things done around the house. Hopefully, one day it will be evident!
2. The last two mornings I’ve seen this when I came downstairs and looked out the kitchen window. Gosh, I’m a sucker for my furry friends. Peanut delivery coming right up! The mama bunny visited over the weekend, and Little Bun (from a previous post) has a sibling!
3. Pigeons were out in force when I put cracked corn and millet on their platform feeder. There’s usually a little something on there for my squirrel buddies, too. This youngster seems intimidated by the pigeons, opting to watch from afar. It’s hanging on the feeder pole, ready to duck into the shelter of the squirrel baffle that keeps them away from the feeders.
4. I may be the last person on the planet to own one of these, but I stumbled onto this one in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby, and, well, as they say, the rest is history. A good bit of time was spent procuring accessories for it. It die-cuts, embosses (even with metal stencils!), and texturizes card stock. Some of the rubber stamp companies are branching out into dies that complement their stamps. Now I need to win the lottery. $$
5. Looking forward to a hair cut in the morning and lunch with a friend.
Have a lovely day, and check out