Look What I Have!
Happy dance! I hadn’t seen a bunny in our yard in FOREVER!
I finally have help with the weeding.
I know, Little Bun, weeding makes me tired, too. You are welcome to rest there as long as you like.
I’ve been away since late last week. I regained my hour of lost sleep from last spring’s change to Daylight Savings Time. I looked at my kitchen calendar this evening and realized I’d fallen back a whole month–it still showed October. Who wouldn’t like to have an extra month this time of year?
Thought I’d share some photos today. Hovering over a photo will bring up the caption, clicking on a photo will start a slide show.
Have a great week!
The Hampton Roads Writers Conference starts this evening and runs through Saturday. It’s being held ten minutes from my house–very convenient. Friday is a long day, check-in 8-8:30 a.m.; the last session ends at 5:00 p.m.; followed by the Mix and Mingle Social, which I won’t be attending. I’m just going to learn what I can, not looking for an agent.
Went for a walk last evening. The sky was gorgeous. As the sun set in the west, the Harvest moon was rising in the east. A post isn’t complete without a bunny.Blogging time will be limited the next couple of days, but I’ll visit when I can.
Linking to Skywatch Friday
Our neighbor found a flat tire on his car this morning, so I drove him to the tire shop to see if it could be repaired. I started a quick post on my iPhone, but that only allowed one photo. By the time I found the other way to create a post, it was time to come home.
It’s Thursday, I have a lunch date with hubby, and a few minutes to spare beforehand.
Hope you’re having a great day!
I was glad to have my iPhone 4s in my pocket. One never knows when a bunny might show up. Hubby said he saw a smaller one in the yard when he wheeled the trash to the curb. I’ll be on the lookout!
My blogging schedule has been quite erratic this week. It’s already time for Random 5 Friday! This is where we (yes, that includes you!) share about ourselves, our day, our kids, pets, whatever comes to mind. Why don’t you join us at A Rural Journal?
1. I awoke BEFORE my alarm this morning, after about five hours sleep. A miracle, I tell ya!
2. Hubby’s making a quick weekend trip to visit his parents.
3. I had Skinny Dip frozen yogurt for dinner–fresh banana slices, peanut butter froyo, topped with a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup and chopped peanuts.
4. I stopped in Barnes & Noble (booksellers) on the way home. I could live in that bookstore. Their furniture is cushy, and someone else does the vacuuming– and cleans the restroom, come to think of it. (Sounding better all the time, right?) I purchased a 2014 weekly planner, and one of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” books: inspiration for Writers, 101 Motivational Stories for Writers–Budding or Bestselling–from Books to Blogs.
5. Here are a couple of my backyard buddies.
Linking to A Rural Journal Random 5 Friday.
All links underlined and highlighted in blue will open a new browser page.