Willy Nilly Friday 5
1. I was determined (obviously, not nearly enough) to post early this morning. Late again. Romans 7:15 comes to mind, where Paul, the apostle, can’t understand what he’s doing, why he can’t seem to do what he wants to do, but keeps doing the same thing!
2. I did manage to straighten up a few things around the house and sort through the endless paper that finds its way in–the notes I wrote to myself, the recipes I printed out, the catalogs that came in the mail…I’m sure you’re quite familiar with it.
3. I added a new (fun) piece of exercise equipment to my repertoire–a weighted hula hoop! Take that, flabby abs! (Talking to myself.) It really is fun, but it seemed like it was easier when I was a kid! I don’t think the ones we had then were weighted, though.
4. I climbed the steps to the top of Mount Trashmore last week. I hadn’t been up there in a long time. It was windy and cold! That is our Town Center in the distance.
5. And yes, I obeyed the sign and went back down via the stairs.