Wednesday Around the World
Hello, again! Another week has flown by and it’s time for Friday’s Hunt. This week the hunt is on for Starts with G, Week’s Favorite, and Pink. I guess I’d better check my camera and see if I got any photos this week…
My Week’s Favorite (sadly, only decent photo I took this week) also includes Starts with G–the green peanut feeder.
For Pink, in our garden, we have the lovely Loropetalum, also called Fringe Flower.
I hope you’ll join in the fun and link up this week. Click the Eden Hills icon to see more posts and find all the info to participate. Hurry, deadline is Sunday evening, US Central Time.
Good Friday, 2016
Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 76
Friday’s Hunt v1.13 brought to you by the letter M, Week’s Favorite, and Bird or Wings
Today’s Flowers #401
1. Mr. & Mrs. Mallard having a little conversation over dinner.
I was in the backyard taking pictures when our neighbor’s son came home from school. He walks through our yard to get to and from the bus stop on the next street over. He turned to see what subject had my attention and exclaimed, “A duck!” He whipped his phone out of his pocket and said, “I have to get a picture of this!”
2. The starling darlings monopolized the pedestal birdbath after I cleaned it.
3. The American Robin (male) gave up on them and and settled for the birdbath on the ground.
4. The Loropetalum is in bloom.
5. Mr. Mallard is one devoted dude. He stood like a soldier for the longest time while the Mrs. grazed for food, stood in the birdbath doing her yoga leg stretches, and then she finally settled down for a nap.
And, in case you were wondering,
Tuesday is forecast to be a stormy day; hopefully I’ll get some more work done on it.
I hope your week has gotten off to a good start.
How was your Monday?