This week, I’ve been blessed with the Versatile Blogger Award, TWICE.
I received this award early on in my blogging “career,” but at the time hadn’t figured out how to add it to my blog page. Now that it has been brought to my attention again, I remedied that situation. See? New tricks CAN be taught to
I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself, and pass on the award.
Today I will tell you the seven things, and after some research, I’ll announce some new Versatile Bloggers next week.
1. I don’t have time to do the research in time for this post, as it is 2:30 in the morning, and tomorrow I’ll be packing to
spoil grandchildren visit family.
2. I had a lunch date with my hubby THREE times this week!
3. Of my 150 minutes of recommended cardio this week, I have accomplished FIVE. Not good. I’d better chase those grandchildren A LOT. Or maybe I should just WALK to their house. Let’s see, 160 miles…I don’t think I’ll be home in time to blog next week.
4. Did you know that some caterpillars go through winter in their chrysalis and emerge in the spring?
5. I enjoy the writing of Ruth Bell Graham. Currently, I am reading a book of devotions by her, “Letters from Ruth’s Attic.” “Footprints of a Pilgrim” is another favorite.
6. I’ve kept a journal for years, but now that I blog, not much gets written in the journal.
7. I need to go buy new socks–and YOU need to have a great weekend! Hope to see you Monday. 🙂