I can not believe it is time for Random 5 Friday again. Where has the week gone? Here comes the randomness that is found in my brain. You have been warned.
1. We’ve been enjoying rain every day since Monday, and it is forecast to be with us a few more days. I use the term ‘enjoying’ loosely. It wasn’t as enjoyable when I had to get groceries yesterday. The gray days do lend the feeling of autumn, though temps are still 60s-70s.
2. That autumn feeling has rekindled my desire for hot tea. I just made a mug of Mint Medley herbal tea and it smells so good. This morning I had Vanilla Caramel. Do you like to try new tea flavors?
3. Thursday is ‘lunch with hubby’ day. We went to Panera, which is a favorite. I had the Chicken Cobb with Avocado salad and Broccoli Cheddar soup. Yes, soup is sounding good again, too.
4. I didn’t finish this post last night, so it’s a new day. There is Stash (brand) Holiday Chai in my teacup now. This may be my favorite tea. I made some more pages in my mini scrapbook.
5. I found an older photo of another Norfolk mermaid taken during OpSail last year. Good thing, because the rainy weather hasn’t been good for mermaid hunting.
That’s the end of my Random 5 Friday post. Have a great weekend!