I spy…or eye spy?
I spy…or eye spy?
Friday’s Hunt v2.25
This week’s prompts are Starts with Y, Week’s Favorite, and Festive.
Starts with Y: Yarn
Week’s Favorite: One of two pictures taken this week–squirrel
Festive: Norfolk Waterfront dressed for the holidays
That’s it for this week! I’ve not had much time to visit with you again this week, but too soon the holidays will pass and life will return to normal as we know it.
Wordless Wednesday-On Thursday, no less
I’m here to dispel the notion that aliens abducted me. Hubby’s away for a few days so I tore into my card-making room and strew papers (among other things) all over the floor in an attempt to rearrange the space to make it more user-friendly, see what I need to use or give away, etc. I’m not finished yet, but one can cross the room unimpeded.
This week we’re hunting for Starts with M, Week’s Favorite, and Work. I should have checked the list sooner while I had piles in the floor (for work).
Marina, and masts, start with M.
My daughter’s friend put in a lot of work to make this bouquet of paper roses.
My Week’s Favorite features my furry friend.
It’s that time of the week–on this Friday’s Hunt, we’re looking for Starts with L, Week’s Favorite, and Critter.
Starts with L: Larva
This is the larva of the Regal Moth, Citheronia regalis. The caterpillar (larva) is also known as the Hickory Horned Devil.
Willy Nilly Friday 5 #92 (on Tuesday-if I type fast)
Unable to link to Tanya’s blog, I’ve been remiss on randomness.
1. I haven’t been roaming the countryside (or city) much this summer, it seems it’s either too hot or stormy. However, I feel like I’m getting some (long-neglected) things done around the house. Hopefully, one day it will be evident!
2. The last two mornings I’ve seen this when I came downstairs and looked out the kitchen window. Gosh, I’m a sucker for my furry friends. Peanut delivery coming right up! The mama bunny visited over the weekend, and Little Bun (from a previous post) has a sibling!
3. Pigeons were out in force when I put cracked corn and millet on their platform feeder. There’s usually a little something on there for my squirrel buddies, too. This youngster seems intimidated by the pigeons, opting to watch from afar. It’s hanging on the feeder pole, ready to duck into the shelter of the squirrel baffle that keeps them away from the feeders.
4. I may be the last person on the planet to own one of these, but I stumbled onto this one in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby, and, well, as they say, the rest is history. A good bit of time was spent procuring accessories for it. It die-cuts, embosses (even with metal stencils!), and texturizes card stock. Some of the rubber stamp companies are branching out into dies that complement their stamps. Now I need to win the lottery. $$
5. Looking forward to a hair cut in the morning and lunch with a friend.
Have a lovely day, and check out