Thanks so much for your blog visits. Life has been a bit crazy lately and I haven’t been able to visit with you as often as I’d like. Let me see if I can wrap my head around what I’ve been up to.
Five Random Thoughts
1. I’m still sorting through vacation photos. I have fond memories of these nachos! They were so good. Wouldn’t mind having some for breakfast this morning.
Nachos at Hilton Head Diner–this was not an ordinary diner!
2. I got a new phone–iPhone 6 Plus. I backed up the 4s to the computer and downloaded most of the info to the new one. I was missing a few contacts, which made life a bit more crazy when I had an appointment, and the address was nowhere to be found. I’m still tweaking/updating, but quite happy with it. Love the new ear buds, much more comfortable. It has a nice camera. I’m thinking it will be great for selfies–it’s almost like carrying around a full-length mirror.
photo taken with iPhone 6 Plus
3. I watched a webinar about writing software, Scrivener. I’ve heard it mentioned several times recently by speakers at our writers group, and also the conference I attended. I have two devotionals to write this week, so I’m going to download the free, 30-day trial. I’m impressed, it’s 30 days of use–not 30 calendar days. The website, Literature and Latte, says if you only write twice a week, that’s 15 weeks. Have you used Scrivener, or know anyone who does? It can be used for blog posts–any writing, really–but especially good for long-form writing. Research links can be saved right in the program! (Another learning curve.)
4. Going to visit family this weekend! SIL and some of the kids are obstacle course racing (OCR) at a new venue, not far from where they live.
5. It was nice to wake up to sunshine this morning, the gray clouds that hovered a few days are long gone. And then I realized how quiet it was–the near-gale-force winds went away, too. It’s a busy week ahead, and I will try to visit your blogs and comment as much as possible. Some things have to be put aside, but your blog friendship nurtures my soul, there will always be a place for you. Thanks to you, and thanks to WordPress, who makes this all possible.