Time for Random 5 Friday–before it becomes Saturday! Join us as we share five random things about us at Nancy’s A Rural Journal.
1. I signed up for a Strathmore free, four-week online workshop that started this week: Back to the Basics, drawing, taught by Earnest Ward. Monday’s video taught line and shape. I haven’t drawn in awhile, and am enjoying it again. If interested, you can still sign up. The videos will be available through the end of the year.
2. Hubby had another employee added to his department this week–counting it as one of our blessings.
3. Had a new sandwich at Schlotzsky’s last night–Hand-Carved Turkey with Avocado and Havarti. Two thumbs up!
4. My nine-year-old granddaughter started sending me text messages and photos this week. (Yes, I’m delighted!) The family is on the mend, just coughing a bit yet.
5. I’ve been sorting photos. This pigeon has been visiting our yard for four years.
That’s it for this week. Everyone is welcome to join, won’t you share some randomness with us at Random 5 Friday? You can do it on Saturday, even!