Willy Nilly Friday 5
It’s been awhile since I’ve written a random post. Now, where’d all those ideas go that popped into my head? Oh, here’s one…
1. A month ago I saw what appeared to be a bolt of lightning when moving my eye to the left. My diagnosis was Posterior Vitreous Detachment. Today was the follow-up, and everything appears stable.
2. This mermaid was new in the eye doctor’s office. If you’ve followed this blog for awhile, you may remember the Norfolk Mermaid posts.
3. Silliness abounded in the backyard this week. You’ll never guess who was involved. No, it wasn’t me!
4. We’ve seen impressive sunsets lately. Here’s one of them:
5. Some days it was hard to find the sun.