Willy-Nilly Friday 5
1. I realized I’ve not shared photos taken at the quilt show. This little quilt was made from printed panels. I fell for all those pretty birds. It was hanging in one of the vendor’s booths, so I didn’t get a nice, straight angle on it.
2. This was from a needle-felting kit I considered buying. When I found out I had to needle-felt my own dragonflies, I hesitated, considering I’ve not done that before. I did buy some needle-felting supplies at a previous show, so I need to practice a
3. I experimented with a gluten-free recipe for pizzelles. Anyone want a pizzelle grill? Just kidding. I cleaned it.
4. Then I got the idea to make the batter into cookies and bake them. The first batch stuck to the baking sheet, so I used parchment paper for subsequent pans. The final one (not because I was out of batter, but out of patience) ended up like this when the parchment slid off the tray. The grandkids liked the cookies that did turn out OK. I think I’ll stick to bird photography, and maybe try my hand at needle felting; and leave the baking to Julie! (Check out her White Chocolate Irish Cream cupcakes!)
5. Here’s a sunset photo taken at our Town Center recently.