Friday–time for Willy Nilly Friday 5 #71 and Friday’s Hunt!
This week’s hunt includes: The Letter G, Week’s Favorite, and In My Kitchen
1. Hubby wasn’t feeling well Thursday, and came home from work early (gasp!) Friday. If you know him, you know that’s a rare occurrence.
2. On top of that, we got snow this afternoon. White flakes and black birds fell from the sky, covering the yard.
3. In My Kitchen: Our daughter said with all those blackbirds, I should make a pie. I made cobbler instead. Oh, and I used blackberries, instead of blackbirds.
4. I removed the 6″ extension piece from my Canyon Hoops hula hoop today, making it 38″ and decreasing the weight to 1.5 lbs. It was like starting all over again, but I finally got the hang of it. I’m really enjoying it. I managed two 10-minute aerobic workouts.
5. For the Letter G: The Great Backyard Bird Count (GBBC) started today. It runs through Monday, February 15. Click the link to find out how to participate. They have a photo contest, too. The minimum requirement for birdwatching/counting is 15 minutes. Then you log your findings onto the bird list on the website. Changes in bird migration patterns, the number of birds, etc., are detected this way.