Share Your World
Cee is shaking things up this week with ten questions. Are you ready to play along?
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
I won’t write it here.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: Art supplies
- What turns you off?
Being bombarded with the word from question #2.
- What is your favorite curse word?
I don’t curse.
- What sound or noise do you love?
The laughter of children.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
People talking over each other, especially on the “news” channels.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I think I’ll run for President.
- What profession would you not like to do?
X-ray Technician who does mammograms.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Come on in!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Grateful the groundhog saw his shadow signifying the early arrival of spring; looking forward to finding my desk–it’s been the catch-all spot lately.