Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 66
Sharing some randomness today.
1. There’s been a lot of activity on our road lately, road work/dump trucks/noise. Today, we finally figured out what they were preparing to do–milling and paving. Yay, new road soon!
2. I’m missing the White-throated Sparrows this winter. I’ve only seen three. In previous years we’ve had a dozen or more.
3. Why do football play-offs and the warmest day of winter (66*F) happen on the same day? Hubby was weary from a 12-hour workday, Saturday, so we stayed in and watched football.
4. Our Painted Bunting must have moved on. I haven’t seen him since early December.
5. This pigeon is a regular customer. It’s been frequenting our feeder since 2008.