Willy Nilly Friday 5 #65
I thought the Christmas shopping was done, then hubby showed up with a list! I told him to pack his bag and get outta town. (Not really, he was planning to visit his dad this weekend, anyway–and spend another day with his brother removing the tree that fell on their dad’s shed.) Then I needed something from Michael’s to finish a project. I hope all your plans are coming together–as planned! Here are my five for this week.
1. We’ve seen some amazing skies this week.
2. I saw the Painted Bunting, male, again today.
3. Things got a little noisy around the birdbath.
4. We’re making sure everyone cleans up their act for the holiday parties. Did you wash behind your ears?
5. Yet another avid bird watcher showed up.