Willy Nilly Friday 5
1. Yesterday I shared a photo from Mirror Lake (at the botanical garden). Here’s another one from that area.
2. After Mirror Lake I walked to the Enchanted Garden, but felt some of the enchantment was missing. Then I saw this!
3. Here’s a fun project at the garden this year–frames mounted near scenic views, prompting participants to shoot and share their photos. Pictured is the Japanese Garden.
4. Two more unexpected blossoms, and I liked the tangle of branches here.
5. As I headed out of the garden, I saw a pair of sun dogs (parhelia–a bright spot in the sky appearing on either side of the sun, formed by refraction of sunlight through ice crystals high in the earth’s atmosphere).
That’s all the randomness for this week. Linking to:
Skywatch Friday and