Willy-nilly Friday 5 #57
1. I tried to get a picture of this Cardinal on the birdbath. Looks like the water disappeared–and I think the Cardinal copped an attitude with me.
2. Getting no respect, I went for a hike.
3. Forget the birds! I turned my attention to the scenery.
4. I did catch someone’s attention.
5. Then I spied what appears to be a tattered Pearly Eye (E. portlandia) Satyr. While many butterflies prefer bright sun, these make their home in the dappled shadows of the forest.
That’s it for this week’s randomness. Enjoy your weekend!