I have so much to share, I hope five is enough.
1. Horses! (Now that I have your attention…)
More photos from our backroads adventure to the writing retreat:
2. Coming home, one of my writing friends said she was up for a ride-along. She said I could stop for pictures if we could visit a yarn shop on the way home. We used Google to see what was in the area, and yes, there was one on our way. She was not prepared for what we found–out in the middle of nowhere. I’ll share more about the Yarn Barn on another post.
3. I’m so happy to have a zoom feature on my Nikon Coolpix P600. On a walk with another friend, I thought I could make out animal shapes in the shade of a tree–that or the tree had a lot of “legs.” I zoomed in to see what was there.
4. Here’s a shot from the bridge near the retreat in the bright mid-afternoon sun:
5. Several bloggers have been showing off their hummingbirds and beautiful feeders. I’d given up on the little buggers and gave my old feeder to my daughter. Now the time for their migration is at hand, so I thought I’d try again.
Tanya is back! Linking to