Sharing a few random thoughts from this week.
1. Our pretty yellow Goldfinch is losing his brilliant feathers already.
2. I learned a shadier spot will decrease algae growth in the birdbath. Looks like we’ll need to move it.
3. I walked around the lake at Mt. Trashmore this afternoon, and around the neighborhood with hubby this evening. Nothing but blue sky this afternoon.
4. Lots of company at the park on a beautiful day.
5. I liked the Great Blue Heron‘s reflection earlier this week.
That’s it for my randomness. What have you been up to?
I’m having trouble staying awake, hope to catch up with your blogs this weekend. Have a great one!