Tanya is taking a break this month from Willy Nilly Friday 5, but I’m still posting randomness.
1. I managed to delete photos from a memory card before downloading them to the computer. I don’t multitask well, so if there’s a distraction, anything can happen! I’m glad I didn’t lose too many. Thankfully, there was a good bit of rain in our weekend, and most of my photos were shot with the trusty iPhone 6 Plus.
2. At every crossing and area where 611 (steam locomotive) was visible she was greeted by a group of adoring fans.
3. The Vitex came back well after a good pruning this spring. It has lots of fans, too–bees, butterflies, etc.
4. Hubby aggravated his back, so the lava rock “mulch” is still in the bags. It’s been too hot to work on it, anyway.
5. I found these two little cuties when deadheading the bee balm today. I didn’t realize the second one was there until downloading photos–now I wonder if the larger one was considering what to have for lunch. Yes, deadheading was long overdue!
The weekend is upon us again. I hope you have a great one!