Willy Nilly Friday 5
1. My “gardening buddy” from a previous post found a friend. The friend came for lunch with a flock of pigeons. When the pigeons were startled and fled the scene, my little buddy went with them. I guess it gave up the gardening life to be a bird.
2. Last weekend, we took a different route to Norfolk Botanical Garden to find an Osprey nest hubby learned about from a coworker.
3. I need to post this photo (from Norfolk Botanical Garden) in my garden so the newly seeded bed will know what it’s supposed to be when it grows up.
4. Found this chart for flower ID posted at the botanical garden.
5. You know it’s hot when even the pigeons lie around the pool!