Willy Nilly Friday Five
It’s no longer Friday, is it? It’s been a busy week, but I feel like I’m making progress around the house.
1. I started off this week with my 1100th blog post. It’s hard to imagine that many posts. Thanks for sticking around and making this journey so enjoyable. Georgette recently reminded me of my humble beginnings, exploring my own backyard. I’ve moved away from home-body status and enlarged my borders. I appreciate that you spend a few moments of your precious, limited time to stop by and say ‘hi.’
2. Last weekend we sowed the seeds of a butterfly/hummingbird meadow in some bare areas of the garden. After three days of rain and a wee bit of sunshine, I’m seeing tiny green leaves.
The lilies are slowly withering, but the bee balm and milkweed are ablaze. Now all we need are bees and butterflies!
3. This morning I noticed a “Sold” sign appeared on the “For Sale” sign of the house next door. Looks like we’ll get new neighbors soon. I know the current residents are itching to return to their beloved Maine.
4. I spent the entire day Friday cleaning my “art” room.
5. Found these cute pelican light and fan pulls.
Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five