Willy Nilly Friday 5 Randomness
Weekly Photo Challenge–Enveloped
1. Hubby was out of town for a long weekend. I finished filling boxes with items to donate, recycle, etc., loaded them into the car, and dropped them off. I’m still not seeing much progress. Surely I’m making some?
2. One day, when I go to Norfolk Botanical Garden, I want to forget about counting steps and spend some time here.
3. This is the view from there–with a painterly (filter) touch added.
4. Saturday I was enveloped by natural beauty at First Landing State Park.
5. I’m ready to go back. I’d like to explore more of this:
But, I’ll have to wait a few days. Our daughter requested my baby-sitting services–for her! It seems her wisdom teeth have to go. This may be my only post this week, but I’ll let you know when I get back–and then we’ll explore some more!