Random 5 Friday
1. A recycling event takes place at Mount Trashmore Saturday. I should be helping hubby…
2. Today’s been a productive day–paperwork, card-making, a little weeding, feeder scrubbing, birdbath filling–I even vacuumed before going out to play. My back is doing much better!
3. I should have taken pictures–I potted dwarf marigolds and sedum. Will have to post those next week.
4. This week, someone purchased a winning lottery ticket about a block from our house–$3,000,000!
5. Our son-in-law was cleared by his doctor earlier this week to run a 50-mile race tomorrow (Saturday). He’d had a stress fracture in his leg. Go Charlie!
Have a great weekend! Hubby says there’s a trip to Lowe’s and/or Home Depot in our future. Do you have plans?