Willy Nilly Friday 5
Time for our weekly randomness!
1. Last weekend we decided to visit some antique shops we pass by regularly, but never have the time to stop. I found eight Pfaltzgraff stemmed glasses to go with our Folk Art dishes.
We found another treasure, I’ll share that next time–when I hopefully have more information about it.
2. I made a white chocolate latte this morning. When I removed it from the microwave, there was something floating on top–an earwig! That kind of ruined my desire for a cup of coffee.
3. We recently got a rhododendron to replace one that failed to survive the winter. It’s isn’t in the ground yet, but that didn’t stop it from blooming.
4. The azaleas are open, too.
5. I’ll be at my daughter’s next week, so posts may be hit-or-miss. I’ll stop by and visit you when I can.
Thanks for hosting, Tanya. For more Willy Nilly randomness, click here.
Have a great weekend!