Random 5 Friday
1. Friday managed to get away from me again–and now Saturday is gone, too! Friday was cold and rainy, and I probably should have stayed home. Hubby was off to visit his dad and I hoped to get some things done around the house; I bustled about getting materials for art projects, drawer organization, birdseed, and a quick stop at the grocery store. Saturday I woke with a stiff neck and could hardly move my arms.
2. I did get three kitchen drawers organized and a birthday card made, so the day wasn’t a total loss.
3. Wrapped in a heating pad, I started watching Ray Stevens videos on YouTube. I didn’t know he’d made Rayality TV.
4. Our church will have two morning services for Palm Sunday.
5. I found a flavored coffee creamer this week that complements the Chocolate Almond coffee–Irish Cream.
Linking to A Rural Joural
Join in the fun! Share five things about you, your day, family, pets.