Random 5 Friday
Here are my five random thoughts for this week:
1. The male and female Red-bellied Woodpeckers showed up at the same time this week! I usually see one or the other. Though we’ve had them visit in previous years, I’ve never seen young ones. Maybe that will change this year.
2. The squirrels are demanding equal time.
3. The first day of spring brought rain and fog. This evening, wind gusts rattle the window.
4. I stopped by Hancock Fabrics for Fray Check (the last bottle had dried out) and found myself a party dress. Ok, it’s not quite my size, but Miss B, our Little Red, has an April birthday. Can’t wait to see her in it.
5. I have chocolate almond ground coffee that isn’t as good as I’d hoped. I keep trying flavored syrups and creamers to “fix” it, but it’s still not palatable. Yesterday I discovered Bailey’s Toffee Almond Creamer at the store. It is so good, I’m not sure I want to ruin it with coffee.
Thanks for hosting, Nancy, at A Rural Journal
Click the link above to read randomness from others.