Random 5 Friday
Here are my five random thoughts for this week:
1. The snow missed us last night! We had sleet and icy cold temperatures, but for the most part, roads were clear today. 50s forecast for this weekend.
2. Met hubby for lunch today. Yes, Panera.
3. The Norfolk Botanical Garden reopened at 10:00 a.m. this morning. It closed for a couple of days after a small plane missed the runway at the neighboring airport in dense fog and landed in the Enchanted Forest.
4. I saw juvenile Red-winged Blackbirds in the flock that visited this week. I don’t remember seeing them before.
5. Tomorrow (3/7) is our daughter’s birthday. Happy birthday, Suzanne!
Linking to Random 5 Friday at A Rural Journal