Random 5 Friday
I am so happy to announce: Nancy and Random 5 Friday have returned to the world of blogging! Check out the blue link for the rules to join the fun, and maybe even make some new friends.
1. It’s a bit above freezing today, and the sun came out and melted some of our 5-inches of snow. I sneaked a peek at the week ahead on The Weather Channel app and saw temperatures in the 60s on Wednesday. That put a spring in my step! I don’t care if it rains, I’m going to be outside somewhere!
2. I haven’t accomplished as much as I would have liked during this Ice Age.
3. I was gifted a Fitbit wristband and like the motivation factor of it. I know what I need to do, now I just need to DO IT.
4. This is how my day started: Unloading the dishwasher, I dropped the latte mug on the cereal bowl. Thankfully, the mug remained intact–I can do without cereal!
5. The Mancuso Quilt Show is in town this weekend.
Welcome back, Nancy. We missed you!
Have a great weekend, everyone!