Randomness on Wednesday
1. Good news on J’s progress! As he put it, he doesn’t need “nails” in his leg. Yay for no surgery! Follow-up in three weeks, and maybe the cast will come off.
2. Do you remember this little blonde–running on air, doing nothing when she grows up, always ready to give a leg up when needed? Well, she has a birthday this week! #4 Happy birthday, Z!
3. Last night was our monthly writers group meeting. I think it’s going to be a great year–new ideas, more writing practice, etc. If you’re in the area, everyone is welcome, so let me know if you’re interested.
4. Last year I thought I’d created the perfect writing spot, but it didn’t work out so well. I’ll share more in another post, in the process of moving to the upstairs.
5. Hubby’s home, I’m off to make fried zucchini sandwiches for dinner–one of his favorites.
What have you been up to? Feel free to share your random thoughts in the comments.