Sharing five random thoughts today:
1. Hubby was home Thursday and Friday (which was our 39th anniversary) hence my absence from blogging. We picked up a friend and went to dinner for Thanksgiving; Friday we celebrated with dinner (Red Lobster) and a movie.
2. Saturday morning the drain clogged and the dishwasher backed up into the overflow in the laundry room.
3. Saturday evening, the whole family surprised our oldest granddaughter (Taylor) at the airport, as she returned from a week-long mission trip to Guatemala. She says she wants to go back for a longer stay in the spring.
4. Sunday we had Thanksgiving dinner with the family, then Taylor shared her photos and stories with us. And I realized we take hot water for granted.
5. I’ve been cyber-shopping, but haven’t bought anything yet. In fact, I haven’t accomplished anything else today. Looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to the past few days. Please share in the comments. Thanks!