Watch out! Randomness coming your way in 3…2…1…BOOM.
(cough, cough) Now that the smoke cleared, I can see to type.
1. Two days ago, there were a bazillion (ok, seven) early-stage Black Swallowtail caterpillars on one small fennel plant. I went out to inventory them today–the plant is gone, and they were nowhere to be found! I didn’t even get pictures of them!
2. I did find four later-stage ones on other plants in the Fennel Jungle. We planted extra fennel last year; we always had lots of caterpillars up until then, and the plants would be bare in no time. Now we have fennel and few caterpillars.
3. Thursday brought thunderstorms. I got trapped in a craft store–my hubby’s worst nightmare.
4. The wren from Good Fences #24 came back so you could get a rear view.
5. We got a laugh this week. Z started Pre-K, and when she grows up, she wants to do nothing. Thanks to our daughter for sharing the photo.
Hope you have a weekend of smiles, too.