Hi! I’ve wanted to write a chatty post to update the happenings around here, and decided to use this format. Random 5 Friday has been discontinued, so I’m going to be Random on Monday this week.
1. I apologize for not visiting your blogs as much as I’d like in the past week or so. I’m still transferring files from the PC to the Mac, and moving hubby’s from his tiny netbook to the larger laptop PC. Then I’ve had to figure out where those files went sometimes!
2. We’ve been getting a lot of rain, the weeds are growing like, well, weeds! Those of you in the states ravaged by the recent spate of tornadoes and such have been on my heart and in my prayers. I hope you are all well.
3. I was in high gear last week, getting things in order at home to spend this week at my daughter’s. Then she called, things weren’t going according to plan there, so the trip was postponed.
4. Saturday was filled with yard work and housework; Sunday we took a much needed day of rest and ran away from home. We drove across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel to the Eastern Shore of Virginia, took a short walk at a wildlife refuge to stretch our legs, then continued north to Chincoteague Island.
5. I met my new massage therapist today. She did a great job working on my knotty muscles, guess I won’t have to go to Japan, after all. (The last therapist’s husband was transferred there–and she went, too!)