It’s Random 5 Friday! Sharing five random thoughts about us, our lives, whatever. Join us, won’t you? Find out how, here.
1. Is it just me, or are there fewer days between Fridays now? I seem to have lost days somewhere. It must be spring fever!
2. I’m attending another Hampton Roads Writers Traveling Pen writing workshop Saturday morning. The title is “Eliminate the Excuses: You Can Learn to Be a Creative and Productive Writer!”
3. It was warm today, 60s, just a bit of chill in the air. Hubby got home in time for us to walk two miles before the sun set. I carried my camera along, but didn’t take any photos. Tulip trees are in bloom, the Bradford Pears will be soon. Saw a few Daffodils and Jonquils, Crocus, Hyacinth and Pansies.
4. I haven’t gotten to this week’s Strathmore workshop. I’m glad they are available online anytime. I’m curious what this week’s lesson is.
5. There weren’t as many black birds at the feeders today. The only sparrows were House Sparrows, four of them. I wonder if the White-throated Sparrows and Dark-eyed Juncos are headed for their summer cottages. Our first American Robin arrived this week and serenades us in the early morning. And I have this news:
Thank you, Nancy, at A Rural Journal for inviting us over every Friday for Random 5 Friday.
Once I hit ‘Publish,’ I learned this is my 800th post! Thanks to everyone who made this possible.