Cee has timely questions for us in this episode of Share Your World.
1. Have you watched or plan to watch any of the 2014 Winter Olympics?
We watched Sunday evening’s broadcast–ice dancing mixed, men’s skiing, women’s slopestyle snowboarding
2. What is your favorite winter Olympic event? Would you ever want to be an expert in that sport?
Half-pipe, NO WAY–I don’t even desire amateur status.
3. Have you ever met an Olympic Athlete?
No, but Mary Lou Retton (1984 Gold-medal gymnast) was from my hometown.
4. Do you have a favorite athlete? Name sport.
Shaun White-Snowboarder and Skateboarder
5. What is your favorite exercise or sport? Is there a reason why?
Walking is my favorite exercise. It’s easier on my joints and muscles than other activities, and I love to explore the natural world and see God’s hand in everything that surrounds me.
That wraps up our Q&A Share Your World for this week. I hope you’ll take a moment to share your answers, either in a post and link to Cee’s blog, or leave a reply in the comments below.