Today, I’m sharing five random thoughts for Random 5 Friday. Won’t you join us and share what’s on your mind?
1. My massage therapist moved to a different salon, so today I saw another therapist. She did an excellent job, but I learned her husband just got orders– sending them outside the U.S.
2. Several of the grandkids have an assortment of cold/flu symptoms. We’re supposed to go visit next weekend. I hope everyone gets well SOON.
3. We’ve gotten through a week without any new snowfall! There’s still a tiny patch of snow in a shady area of the front flower bed. There are still some huge mounds in parking lots.
4. Hubby’s had visions of Pineapple-Upside-Down Cake dancing in his head, so I surprised him by baking one today.
5. I wasn’t expecting to find a vertical mermaid:
Linking to Random 5 Friday, where you can find out how to join in the fun.
Thanks for hosting, Nancy.