It’s time for Random 5 Friday! Join in the fun and share five random thoughts about you, your day, your kids, your pets, whatever! Here are mine:
- We got about 8″ of snow Tuesday-Wednesday, not something we see often in Virginia Beach
- A flock of blackbirds moved in, took over the feeders
- Gulls were swooping in low over the neighborhood, their food sources frozen or buried in snow–and not many folks leaving them French fries in the parking lotI whipped up a batch of Quacker Crackers from a bird-feeding cookbook and invited them over. They effectively displaced the blackbirds, for a change of scenery.
- This week’s storm created an even larger icicle collection than the one we had last week
- Here’s another Mermaid on Parade–her paint has seen better days
Linking to Random 5 Friday