Nancy at a Rural Journal hosts Random 5 Friday each week. Here are my random thoughts for today:
- Our female Painted Bunting is still visiting, after all. She’s been checking out the different feeders, reminds me of Goldilocks. As you can tell, I’m still experimenting with white balance for a snowy background.
- Met my hubby for lunch today at Panera Bread. They have several new items on the menu. I tried the Winter Power Salad, hubby had Chicken Sorrentina Pasta, both with soup. We would have those again. We also shared an Apple Crunch Muffin–YUM!
- Our area is holding an E-cycling event tomorrow. Household hazardous waste and electronic items will be collected in the Virginia Aquarium parking lot from 10-2:00 (for locals who haven’t heard). More information is available at vbgov.com
- I started writing Morning Pages again this week. That’s three pages of handwritten stream-of-consciousness brain dump, first thing in the morning.
- Here’s another mermaid for you, this is one of my favorites:
Links in blue will open a new browser window.