I hope you’ll stop by and Share Your World with us this week. Cee has new questions:
1. In what do you find the simplest of joys?
- Observing all the wonderful aspects of Nature
- Cleaning and organizing around the house
- Spending time with children
2. Jell-O or pudding? And what is your favorite flavor?
That would have to be pudding, and Coconut Cream.
3. Is there a language you’d like to learn?
I’m still trying to get English right, but it would be nice to brush up on Spanish, which I took for three years in high school. By “brush up” I mean starting all over again!
4. Do you prefer juice or fruit?
Thanks, Cee, for hosting Share Your World, it’s always interesting to see what others have to say.
If you want to join in the fun, you can create your own post and link to Cee’s blog, or leave your answers in the comments below.