Nancy at A Rural Journal hosts Random 5 Friday, where others can link their blog posts and share what’s going on in their lives. Let’s see if I can nail down a few of those things floating around in my brain…
1. I got a good report from my massage therapist today…my knotty muscles weren’t being so naughty this time.
2. We had plumbing issues this week, couldn’t use the washer or dishwasher for three days. I hardly knew what to do with myself! But now I know what I’ll be doing this weekend.
3. Now that our mystery bird has been identified as a female painted bunting, I haven’t seen her at the feeder since last week. Maybe she’s in Witness Protection and wants to remain incognito.
4. Granddaughter, Bailey, got to play dress-up with the big kids.
5. And here’s a mermaid, also wearing pink:
That’s it for Random 5 Friday. I hope you have a great weekend!