I tacked on Monday just so you’d know I’m fully aware of what day it is. Finally, I’m sharing belated Random 5 Friday thoughts.
1. We had cable/internet issues, only to find we have a little power box that was installed some time ago, and all we had to do was reset it! We’ll know next time!
2. Saturday was a busy day. Hubby’s company Christmas party was late Saturday afternoon. Since we were already dressed, afterward we attended the Christmas musical program at our church. Then we got to sleep in Sunday morning.
3. Schlotzsky’s deli has some new seasonal sandwiches. I tried the Turkey & Cranberry on Dark Rye. I would definitely have it again.
4. I planned to get Christmas cards done today (Sunday) but hubby and I went shopping. Still waiting on the stamps to come, it’s been a week now. The Post Office must be very busy.
5. I’ll leave you with a shot of Sunday evening’s beautiful sunset.