Cee has fun questions for us this week. I hope you’ll play along.
1. If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
These might change from day to day, at the present time
- I would like the WordPress app to work on my new iPad
- To live closer to my grandchildren while they’re growing up
- Skip winter and go straight to spring
(not necessarily in that order)
2. If you were having difficulty on an important test and could safely cheat by looking at someone else’s paper, would you do so?
No. If I don’t know the material, I’m not going to be very effective at doing whatever it is I’m being tested for.
3. If you were invisible, where would you go?
Good question! I’ve never thought about this. Going to movies for free would be fun–guess I’d have to skip the popcorn…or not, hmmm…Invisibility opens up a world of possibilities–free airline flights, concerts…
4. Is life what you expected as a child?
I remember wanting to be a mom, and that I have accomplished. Coming from a small city in the hills of West Virginia, I never imagined living near the ocean. Life is never as carefree as a child would think.
I hope you will Share Your World with us through a blog post and link to Cee’s blog, or tell me your answers in the comments below.