It’s the end of yet another week that went I know not where.
Here are my thoughts for Random 5 Friday.
1. I was in downtown Norfolk Wednesday and found another mermaid to share. This one is mounted above street level, in front of the NorVa, a performing theater/club. It opened in 1917 as a Vaudeville theater.
2. Going to stay with the grandkids for a few days while their mom goes to visit her grandfather. I may be absent from the blog during this time.
3. The new iPad Air release is NOVEMBER 1! Can you tell I’m excited? I don’t know how that got so far down the “random thought” list.
4. Lunch-with-hubby day will be a dinner date this week.
5. Our winter visitors are arriving. White-throated Sparrows and Yellow-rumped Warblers have made their appearances.
That’s it for Random 5 Friday this week. Have a great weekend!