It’s Friday, the end of the week, and the fun is about to begin! Let’s kick it off with Random 5 Friday.
1. Leaving my eye doctor’s office today, I found a mermaid in the shopping center parking lot! I love surprises! Especially mermaid surprises.
2. One of our granddaughters has a birthday Saturday. She’ll be a teenager! There’s a slumber(less) party, and probably all kinds of craziness. And we’re invited!
3. We found this really cool moth clinging outside the grocery store. I’m so thankful to have a camera phone.
4. I finally got started on this scrapbook. It’s 6″ x 6″ pages using the grid paper from Snap N Crop. I couldn’t bear to crop the squirrel to fit the page, so I overlapped it.
5. Our big old oak tree is shedding its leaves already. It seems rather early for that. The acorns are dropping, too, which will keep my squirrel and blue-jay buddies busy for a few weeks.
Have a great weekend, I’ll see you sometime Monday.
For more randomness, check out Nancy’s Random 5 Friday meme on A Rural Journal.