The Wheel of Time has spun and here we are at Random 5 Friday once again. Won’t you join us? Share five things about you, your life, children, pets, whatever. We’re waiting.
1. Maine has been the desire of my daughter’s heart for many years. Her dream is coming true this week.
2. Our son-in-law has been working out like crazy. He’s participating in a Spartan Sprint 5K this weekend, running through mud, obstacles and all other manner of torture. Three of the grandchildren will be running in the Jr. Spartan Race, they’ve been working out too! So proud of all of them.
3. We’ve had the craziest summer weather this year. Our garden has a nice mixture of wilt from heat and powdery mildew from rain. The 90s have returned, but we had a very nice reprieve the past couple of weeks.
4. My hair looks better today–after sleeping on it–than it did yesterday when I “fixed” it. There’s just no telling with curly hair what one is going to get. Every day’s a surprise.
5. I started writing 100-word stories from a picture prompt at Friday Fictioneers and am having a lot of fun with it. The prompt is posted on Wednesday, and can be done any time within the following week. If you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at it, this is a great group. Constructive criticism and encouragement are offered unless you don’t want it–a great way to exercise those writing muscles.
Those are my five offerings for Random 5 Friday. Have a great weekend!