Here are my Random 5 Friday thoughts:
1. It’s almost midnight, and I’m finally getting around to typing my Friday post.
2. Hubby is just now heading home from work. They are in the midst of moving to a new location.
3. My daughter sent me a message this week asking if I’d be able to come up for a few days the end of the month. Heck, Yeah! (Sorry, I got excited about it).
4. It appears bamboo, or something equally invasive, is trying to take over the property line to the east. It’s like an underground monster continually burrowing and popping up in strange places.
5. I was surprised to learn today that Barry Gibb, eldest brother of the Bee Gees was on The Grand Ole Opry earlier this year.
That’s my Random 5 Friday. The blue links will take you to Nancy’s blog, A Rural Journal, where you can find the rules if you want to join or see what others have written. Happy weekend!