It’s still Friday somewhere, right? At least for a wee bit longer. Time for Random 5 Friday at Nancy’s blog, A Rural Journal.
Come join the fun, where you share five random facts about you, your day, kids or pets, whatever! Or just see what others have shared.
1. It was cool earlier in the day, 70s and 80s, compared to what we’ve been having–90s. We’ve had a few days of thunderstorms this week, too; all in all, favorable conditions for weeds. Today, I decreased their population considerably.
2. I need someone to remind me I am not as young as I used to be–before I deadhead, weed, and prune for hours. It was so nice to be outside, I didn’t want to come back inside.
3. My arm bone is connected to my shoulder bone, which is connected to my neck bone. There’s your anatomy lesson for the day.
4. The only spider I like is Spider Solitaire. If you do not play, don’t start. You have been warned.
5. I finally found caterpillars on the fennel! These will metamorphose into Black Swallowtail butterflies. Shown are three of the five instars (larval stages) before they molt into the chrysalis.