Random 5 Friday, wow, this week went fast. That seems to be the story of my life lately.
1. It’s been almost two months since I’ve seen our new granddaughter (and her siblings). That needs to be remedied. Soon.
2. Thankful for ceiling fans (all fans, really), libraries, shopping malls, restaurants, etc. We need to replace our heating and a/c system. I’ve considered joining the robin.
3. I mentioned a vitex tree in a previous post. Some weren’t familiar with it, so here is a picture of ours:
The low sucker branches need to be pruned once the threat of rain passes. Here is a picture of the Vitex at our local garden center that made us want one:
4. The petals on the Black-eyed susan are beginning to unfurl.
5. I saw the cutest planter of assorted succulents at the garden center. Realizing I already have the perfect planter, I’m going to buy some.
That’s it for Random 5 Friday. If you’re in the U.S., have a safe and happy 4th of July (Independence Day celebration). See you next week!