It’s Friday–and I’m finally getting my post done for Random 5 Friday. You can click this link to see what others have posted.
1. The week started off stormy, including a tornado warning; mid-week a humid 96 degrees suffocated us; Thursday another storm system blew our way. Fortunately, south of the Chesapeake Bay (where we are) was spared the 70 mph winds.
2. Today I had to wear a jacket while working in the yard. Talk about random weather! Here’s one of my projects:
3. The company hubby works for is in the process of moving a store location this month and the main warehouse by September. The amount of work to make this happen is overwhelming.
4. Another Black Swallowtail butterfly emerged and was released Thursday (before the storm).
5. Today must be the last day of school. The buses were loaded, children squealing with delight, horns honking. It’s funny how one no longer keeps track of such things when the children are grown.
That’s it for my randomness this week. The Lord bless you and keep you.