Nancy at Rural Journal is hosting Random 5 Friday. The highlighted/underlined text is the link to her blog where you can find others sharing their five random thoughts.
1. We’re expecting an uninvited guest today, Tropical Storm Andrea. Hopefully, she will be unimpressed with her visit here and will direct all her family members that pop up this season to avoid landfall.
2. Scattered showers arose this morning, the sky was very dark, but now we have sunshine–and a tornado watch. That’s not something one wants to think about so soon after the the destruction wrought in Oklahoma.
3. The bee balm is in full bloom. I took pictures last evening, just in case the winds and rain knock them down. That’s the butterfly bush behind it, getting ready to blossom.
4. Had trigger point injections this morning; as I left my doctor’s office, I saw this mermaid in front of the building across the road.
5. Virginia Beach has a dolphin theme. We spotted this one on one of our Sunday drives.